TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Thank you for visiting www.cyberlens.com.au
We are an online retail store for contact lenses, designed to provide you, the customer, with a safe secure and easy way to purchase prescribed contact lenses 24 hours a day.
Each time you, the customer, use this site and/or purchase contact lenses from us, www.cyberlens.com.au, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) By placing your order with www.cyberlens.com.au you, the customer, certify that you have a valid prescription (a prescription can only be obtained from a registered optometrist or eye care provider and must not be older than 24 months) for the contact lenses that you are ordering.
2) You agree that by placing an order with www.cyberlens.com.au you will regularly visit a registered optometrist or eye care provider to check and maintain the health of your eyes and update the validity of your contact lens prescription.
3) When you order your contact lenses from www.cyberlens.com.au you are responsible for entering the correct contact lens information according to your contact lens prescription for the contact lenses that you are ordering from us.
4) www.cyberlens.com.au reserves the right to contact your optometrist or eye care provider to confirm your contact lens details and to verify that you have a current contact lens prescription for the contact lenses that you are ordering. By placing your contact lens order with us, www.cyberlens.com.au you consent to us contacting your eye care provider if deemed necessary.
5) www.cyberlens.com.au reserves the right to cancel any transactions if we feel the above conditions are not met.
6) Since April 2013, Australia Post no longer guarantees or offers compensation for any missing or lost parcels. Due to our low prices we are not responsible for any parcels that are lost in transit or undelivered. If you have any queries please contact us before placing an order to see if we can offer an alternative method of delivery.